Strona główna / Forum / Kącik mam / platny szpital w UK?

Right menu

Kącik mam

Tematy związane z ciążą, macierzyństwem, wychowywaniem dzieci.

Musisz być zalogowany aby uzyskać dostęp do forum. Możesz się zalogować tutaj




07/11/2010 16:45

platny szpital w UK?

Witajcie,mam pytanie,czy wiecie moze jak to jest teraz z porodem w UK,dokladnie w londynskim szpitalu?!Moja kolezanka jest w 5 miesiacu ciazy,i dostala od poloznej na wizycie,taki formularz do wypelnienia za pobyt w szpitalu po porodzie,i cennik za dobe.Np,doba w tym szpitalu kosztuje 65 funtow,i sa tam ramki ile dni sie bedzie i jaka forma platnosci,i koperta zwrotna z adresem.Ja jestem w szoku!!!bo ja rodzilam pierwsze dziecko w tym szpitalu,i takiego formularza nie dostalam,i funta za pobyt w szpitalu nie placilam.A jak to teraz jest?czy cos sie zmienilo?Ja nie pracuje juz dwa lata,od urodzenia synka,teraz nie mam zadnego dochodzu,ale moj maz pracuje i placi wszystki podatki.Czy oni nie przyjme do szpitala jak sie nie wysle tego formularza??wiecie cos na ten temat?


07/11/2010 16:53

Czesc ja urodzilam moje dzieciaczki w UK, drugiego chlopca 6 tygodni temu i za pobyt oczywiscie nie placilam. Ale wiem ze jesli jest sie w UK krocej niz 3 miesiace to za pobyt w szpitalu po porodzie trzeba zaplacic. Wiec chyba nie masz sie co martwic. Pozdrawiam

07/11/2010 19:29

Może to coś rozjaśni:
Free NHS treatment at hospitals
Even if you’re entitled to free GP treatment in the UK, medical treatment from hospitals will not necessarily be free, unless your condition is considered to be an emergency. You can receive NHS hospital treatment for free if:

* You’ve been living legally in the UK for at least 12 months (temporary absences of up to 3 months are ignored).
* You’ve come to work in the UK, either as an employee or self-employed person. This does not include people on short business trips, and it only relates to people who are actually working, not just looking for work.
* You’ve come to permanently live in the UK, and have had an application for permanent residence approved.
* You’re studying in the UK on a course that lasts 6 months or more, or which, if it lasts less than 6 months, is substantially funded by the UK government.
* You’re a refugee or asylum seeker, or are waiting for your asylum request to be considered.
* You’re a UK state pensioner that spends up to 6 months a year living in another European Economic Area (EEA) country, but are not a resident of that country.
* You’re working in an EEA country but are paying compulsory UK national insurance contributions.
* You’ve been working abroad for no longer than 5 years, but have lived legally in the UK for ten continuous years at some point.
* You’re from an EEA country but are referred to the UK for specified treatment with an E112 or E123 form.
* You’re an unpaid worker with a voluntary organisation that offers services similar to those of a Health Authority of Local Authority social services department.
* You’re employed on a ship or vessel registered in the UK or working offshore on the UK sector of the Continental Shelf.
* You’re a member of the UK armed forces, or a UK civil servant working abroad who was recruited in the UK and employed by Her Majesty’s government.
* You were recruited in the UK but work abroad for the British Council or the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
* You receive a UK war disablement pension or war widows pension.
* You’re a diplomat, or diplomatic staff, working in embassies or Commonwealth High Commissions in the UK.
* You’re working abroad in a job financed in part by the UK Government in agreement with the Government or a public body of some other country or territory.
* You’re a prisoner, or detained by the immigration authorities, in the UK.
* You’re serving NATO personnel, posted in the UK, and are not using your own or UK armed forces hospitals.
* You’ve been referred by your home country for specified treatment in the UK under the terms of a bilateral healthcare agreement.
* You're a missionary working overseas for an organisation principally based in the UK, regardless of whether you are receiving a wage or salary.
* You have been formally identified or suspected as being a victim of human trafficking.
* You are the spouse, civil partner or dependent child of anyone who is exempt under the above criteria, if you are living permanently with the exempt person. Coming to visit the exempt person for a few weeks or months does not give exemption.

If you don’t fit into any of these categories, you will still be able to get NHS treatment for conditions that occurred after arrival in the UK only, if you fit into the following categories:

* Anyone who normally lives in another EEA member state but is visiting the UK.
* Anyone, or the spouse or child of anyone, receiving a UK state pension who has either lived legally in the UK for 10 continuous years at some point or has worked as a UK Civil Servant for at least 10 continuous years.
* Anyone, or the spouse or child of anyone, who is a national of a country that has signed the European Social Charter but is not entitled to be provided with services under a bilateral agreements (currently Turkey and areas of Cyprus not covered under the EEA arrangements) and is genuinely without the means to pay for their treatment.
* Anyone, or the spouse or child of anyone, who has lived legally in the UK for 10 continuous years at some point but who is now living in another EEA member state or in certain countries with which the UK has a bilateral healthcare agreement.
* Anyone who is entitled to receive industrial injury benefit from Israel if the treatment is in connection with the industrial injury.
* Anyone living in a country with which the UK has a bilateral healthcare agreement.

So, what happens if you don’t fit into any of the categories that we’ve listed? Well, technically, you should then be charged for any UK medical treatment that you receive. If a hospital thinks that you need to be charged for treatment, you will usually be interviewed by an administrator. They will probably ask for any evidence that you’re entitled to free NHS treatment.

Z tego co się orientuje to sporo zależy od konkretnej placówki.